Tim Buntel asked for feedback a few days ago on the "attributes" of people that develop using ColdFusion. There have been a lot of replies to his blog entry as well as some entries on other developer's blogs answering it as well (Mark Drew and Sean Corfield to name two). To keep the trend going (or maybe be a copy-cat, who knows), I've put my version of that personna below.
- 35 years old
- Married with 3 children (twin girls: 9 yrs, boy: 11 mos)
- Drive a 2005 Nissan Maxima
- Own our home on 2 acres about 50 miles south of Nashville, TN. Decorations (sometimes to my wife's chagrin) include many University of Kentucky Wildcats items
- Always been a "Windows-head" but lately am increasingly considering switching to a Macbook Pro as I don't ever want to go to Windows Vista
- No idea who's nominated for what award. Think award shows are a waste of time. Travels every week for work and have no time for those kinds of shows
- Addicted to NCIS, 24, The Unit, StarGate SG1, StarGate Atlantis and Battlestar Gallactica
- Not much of an outdoor person, but enjoy riding street bikes (own a 1995 Yamaha FZR-600) even though I don't have much time to ride it these days
- Music: Total "Metal-Head" but starting to lean toward some of the newer country music lately. Enjoy good jazz every now and then
There you have "me in a nutshell" (for all 3 of you that actually read this stuff!).
Have a good weekend...I'm off to the airport to start my weekly journey home.